Local SEO Services For Increased Visibility, Traffic, & Revenue
What is SEO, really?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s part of a digital marketing strategy used by brands to help search engines, like Google, Bing, and Yahoo recognize their website as one of the best choices for consumers using specific “search terms” with “keywords” that are related to their products and services.
Google has 2 jobs: to index and crawl websites on the internet, and to deliver relevant search results to people looking for information. They do both of these using mathematical equations called algorithms. These algorithms rank and place websites higher in the search results based on 2 main criteria: relevance and popularity.
Let’s say, for example, you’re a landscaper and you offer snow removal services during the winter. Having a page on your website dedicated to your snow removal services with a headline that says “Snow Removal Services At Affordable Prices” will help increase your chances of showing up in search results for people looking for “snow removal services” in your area. That’s because certain elements on the page tell Google’s algorithm that the content of that page is relevant to the search term “snow removal services”.
However, if people going to your “Snow Removal” page find irrelevant information or feel it’s not what they’re looking for, they’ll leave shortly after they get there. Google sees this as a sign that your snow removal page (while relevant) is less popular with site visitors using that search term. The algorithm takes that into account and will start to putting other, more popular, options higher than yours in the search results.
Granted, this explanation a massive over-simplification of how SEO works and what it takes to be shown at the top of the Search Engine Results pages (SERPs). However, building your domain’s relevance and popularity for specific keywords and search terms, takes effort and is a big part of any SEO strategy.
That’s why we do the technical heavy-lifting of on-site SEO work that shows authority and relevancy (such as a deep site audit, site hierarchy work, technical site updates, Google tools integration, SEO copywriting, and much more to make sure the site itself is set up for success). We also do strategic off-site SEO work to build your site’s trust-factor and popularity (such as citation building, content creation, guest blog outreach, link-building, press releases, video creation, and more).
Why is SEO important in the first place?
- Over time, SEO will increase both your site’s authority ranking and visibility to relevant buyers.
- People search online with intent. They are looking online because they want to buy something, do something, learn something, or go somewhere.
- SEO increases your organic search results. In fact, 97% of consumers search online to find a local business with 70-80% of those online searchers focusing on organic search results, instead of paid advertisements.
- SEO structures your site and content in a way that makes it easy for search engines to understand what you offer and serve your website up to relevant buyers.
- It builds your site (and your brand) as a trusted source for buyers using search terms that are relevant to your target keywords.
- Off-Site SEO can boost your domain authority and popularity in the eyes of search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo – bringing you to the top of their recommendations for relevant searches.
- That’s why you can bet your sweet bippy Search Engine Optimization plays a key role in getting to the top of search results.
Getting to the top takes strategy.
Our team will help you find and fix any major site issues affecting your visibility and site traffic, build your citations and directory listings, and dial in your on-site SEO.
We’ll help you rank for the most competitive keywords by doing in-depth research to find the best search terms for your customers and bring you the most effective results we can as quickly as possible.
We’ll create keyword grouping strategies and a roadmap to reach your target audience and drive sales.
To build your site’s trust-flow, we’ll use ethical strategies to build a strong back-link portfolio, create compelling content and guest posts, press releases, infographics, video, and more.
Is SEO the right strategy for you?
Think about the following questions and how they relate to your business’s marketing goals:
- Do you want your website to show up at the top of search results when people are looking for the services you offer?
- Is your web traffic or the number of phone calls you get typically lower than your competitors?
- Are you looking for a marketing option that supports and often outperforms your Pay-Per-Click strategy?
- Is building your brand image and recognition a goal for your business?
- Does the idea of long-lasting results and a high return on investment appeal to you?
- Are you looking for a cost-effective solution that integrates all of your marketing efforts – including your social media and blog?
- Do you want to be viewed as an authority in your industry?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, it’s safe to say SEO is the right strategy for you.
To speak with one of our SEO experts, click the link below, schedule your consultation, and let’s talk about how SEO fits into your marketing plan.
Rebel 42 brought my business to the next level!
"Rebel 42 brought my business to the next level! Not only did they do a phenomenal job redesigning my website and packaging so that what I presented on the outside matched the quality on the inside, they continue to be a huge support in handling my digital marketing to help me grow! From branding and strategy all they way to planning and execution, they exceed my expectations at every turn. I don't know how I would do it without them!"
Marissa Agustin, CEO of Loving Cup Teas
Working with Rebel 42 was easy, simple and fast.
"Working with Rebel 42 to develop and design the full branding for a personal project was easy, simple and fast. They took the time to listen to me and my
-Laine Torres, Owner of Laine Torres Photography
They made me feel like a rockstar!
"Heather and Jeff took my ideas about my rebrand and made them a reality. I can't say enough about the "all-in" approach that Rebel 42 took. They made me feel like a rockstar! (And my rebrand is awesome!!)"
-Alissa Daire Nelson, Found of Daire Success Coaching
They offer suggestions and definitely listen to your opinions and wants for your business!
"The duo team behind this company is amazing. So talented at what they do. They offer suggestions and definitely listen to your opinions and wants for your business! I highly recommend them to everyone...a real class act!! You will not be disappointed."
-Kryston H, Owner of JoJo's Pitter-Patter Daycare